We are pleased to announce the Australian Grains Industry Conference 2019 will be held from Wednesday 31st July to 1st August 2019 at Crown Promenade, Melbourne.
This year’s conference will focus on Navigating The Future, and providing a Roadmap for 2025 for the Australian grains industry.
The Australian Grains Industry Conference (AGIC 2019) is an industry run conference for grain market participants and service providers, hosted by leading grain industry associations Grain Trade Australia, Australian Oilseeds Federation, and Pulse Australia.
Attended by 800 to 900 leaders and participants, and with world-class networking opportunities, AGIC is premier event on the grains and oilseeds industry calendars for Australian and many international industry leaders.
The Conference provides unparalleled networking opportunities and is a platform for commerce and business development in the grains industry.
It is undoubtedly the ultimate event to hear the latest news, outlooks and trends shaping the industry's future.
AGIC offers exposure to:
• Grain and oilseed producers, processors, importers and exporters
• Manufacturers of food, animal feed, biofuels and bio-based industrial products
• Suppliers of services (financial/logistical/marketing/communications) to the grain and grain-products industry
• Ports businesses, freight forwarders, shipping/ocean line companies, container companies
• Technology, equipment and service providers
• Trade groups, government agencies and researchers
• Industry advisers/consultants; key policy/decision makers
Registrations open March 2019, however, accommodation booking is now open at either Crown Promenade or Crown Metropol. Book your accommodation now: https://book.passkey.com/go/AUSGrains2019
We look forward to seeing you at AGIC19. For more information on AGIC Australia, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org